Sunday, November 8, 2009

Insight

The last week has been hard. My gf was on the rocks and we spent a few nights living the horrors of socialized medicine. Countless hours in the hospital. She's fine now, thank the big dog, but kid I tell you, I was a little scared. But it also gave me a lot of time to think. I was away from the phones and faxes and i shut off my phone for the week. I made Lipton soup and massaged her tummy for hours on end. She would sleep and I would sit on the porch, gazing at the stars, thinking if anyone else was doing the same thing. Friends long gone, old crew members dispersed. Where are you, what are you doing. Am I at the right place? Doing the right thing? Its all so rhetoric really. I think the important thing is to try and understand that not all is about us. Some of it has to about others. And in this case, its all about my love for this women who makes me the man I am. This might seem a little cheesy, but its my blog, and I can say what I want.

I'm trying to log in a yahoo account so I can get flickr and post some nice shots in the coming days. Stay tuned. But for now, maybe think a little about your neighbor tonight. And no, I do not mean in the sense you think i mean...

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment