Friday, April 28, 2017

This is my life...

All my life I have wanted to achieve three things. They seem petty to most, unimportant really, but for me, they are important. 

1. Ever since I was a little boy, I have alwats wanted a motorcycle. Maybe its from watching greece or fons or some deep seeded marketing ploy, but fuck, its been a dream.


2. My dad would take us out to supper a lot, when I was a boy, with friends, but mostly, it was with business related gents that I cannot recall the names. But what I do recall, is him always picking up the check ( maybe that's where I get that from ), but most importantly, he had an American Express Platinum Card. That always stuck. Through my childhood, teens, and beyond. I have always wanted one. Its very hard to get. It has no limit and it has a really cool concierge service ( which I doubt they had back in the dinosaur age ).


3. A mont blanc pen. Man. I remember walking into the office a a music exec, so full of himself, so cocky, but fuck, that Pen he used, man, was it fucking great. I used it to sign a contract, and it was flawless. I had never again used one. Until today.


Today, I have achieve those three goals. Its taken 39.94 years. Like they say, rome was not built in a day.


Note to who ever knows me. I don't have any tattoos. I think its lame for people who actually live in the real world. They belong to justin beiber or mike tyson. My last request is pretty dumb, but it will be the last. I always said that the time would come when I would have six zeros in front of a one at the bank. And on that day, that very day it happens, I would get both sleeves tattooed. No exception, and I would get it done by an artist to whom I would give carte blanche.


Anyway. Thats it.  good night.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment