Sunday, January 20, 2013

ICE ICE BABY!

Fuck shit damn hell of God. After a waiting almost 7 months to get back to mexico and the projects, I wreck a fucking pulley on a stupid warm up. I am on hourly ice and Celebrex for 2 weeks at-least. Time is ticking. I have until March 9th to get to the bottom of FA projects that are extremely hard and just as the fitness was getting to its peek I am sidelined. I've never been plagued by injuries in my life, and now, this! WTF. Sorry folks I am just super upset. I spent the last 18 months bolting and cleaning all these lines and took 4 months this winter to get them done and now BAM!.

Anyway. Shit. Off to miami to see the folks, heel a little bit and get some rest. I can't even go surfing. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD>

pz

3 comments:

  1. I found Dave MacLeod's ice therapy method worked well for my finger injuries over direct icing.

    http://onlineclimbingcoach.blogspot.ca/2010/05/pulley-injuries-article.html

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete