Sunday, October 5, 2014

Turkish Airlines

Last friday I drove to Dorval airport. After 2 months of calling and emailing every contact on web for Turkish airlines at no avail I figured why not try the actual airport peeps. So I met with the manager of Turkish airlines who gave me a direct email contact to send my request too. Cross fingers is works.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ulric Rousseau 
Date: Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Subject: Humanitarian Mission - Climb Higher Foundation - Baggage Allowance Request
To: Confidential


Hello.

My name is Ulric Rousseau, and I would like to request FREE baggage allowance for my Turkish Airlines Flight ( Ticket # UC3FN4Z4 ) on Oct 19th 2014 from Montreal, Canada (YUL) to Beirut, Lebanon (BEY) via Istanbul, Turkey (SAW).

I have been invited by the Canadian Embassy in Beirut as well as the Lebanese Climbing Association to help children and develop the sport for Lebanon in a safe manner for everyone to use, for future generations. 

For the past 3 years, I have been trying to help kids, in less industrialized and poor countries, stay away from drugs, prostitution and crime by giving them the opportunity to discover rock climbing. 

With my sponsors ( Petzl, Climbtech, Maxim Ropes, La Sportiva, So iLL, Prana, Big Agnes, The North Face and Ibex Clothing ), I am planning to help develop the climbing areas in Northern Lebanon with the Lebanese Climbing Association, as well as working with them to get kids out climbing.

All the sponsors have given thousands of dollars generously in gear. Although this is generous, it still leaves me with a huge monetary burden which I alone bare to get this gear to kids this year.

I would like to ask for free baggage allowance. I have 8 bags of 22 kilos that need to be transported with me to Beirut ( one way ) on Oct 19th 2014. I have attached the e ticket for your ease of work. If you could help me that would be most gracious and I would be willing to use your logo on my blog and Facebook pages and mention you in the movie. My sponsors pay over 3000$ each for such visibility every year. I would offer it for free. All I ask is for my Baggage Allowance to be FREE of charge.

Attached you will find information so you can make an informed decision, including reference letters from all the sponsors, my flight E-Ticket, a copy of my passport and a PDF of our mission. 

Please take the time to look over the various links and video below and I hope you find it in your heart to help me today, so I can help struggling kids tomorrow. I hope we can work together now and in the future to come.

I cannot complete this mission without your help. I hope you can find it in your hearts to help me, help children who would otherwise have nothing to look forward too.


Yours. Sincerely,

Ulric Rousseau



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete