Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back from the dead




Sorry. I have been interrupted by millions of things over the past few months and have gotten lost off path.
This is the rebirth of my blog.

Since my last post, many things have changed. I am no longer with Evolv or Bluewater. Some would ask why, but I guess, its safe to say, a Gentleman never gives details. I was somewhat upset, to say the least. Having my contract terminated
by email was a very sad day for me. But, thanks to Jim Sanford and LaSportiva, I am climbing in the shoes with which it all started for me. I am happier and more "in tune" now that I have ever been.

Above all, we just spent three months in Mexico putting up new routes ( see pic ), laughing and hangin out at the petting zoo ( our campground ). We made great friends, new encounters and had dog for a couple months. Living in this mode really showed me that this is what we are meant to be doing. LIVING.

I also made a point to change a couple things in my life during this trip. Sorta of a little new year resolution. I will update this blog every week. I will climb harder this summer than any past year. I will also make it a point to adopt a dog in the coming weeks. I seem to be needing something around me, and the more i think about it, the more i believe that I miss my dog so much more than I realize.

Cheers peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment